Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hoi An Day Two


We had a free day to explore Hoi An. I went to the market about 7:30 am. The market was bustling with people doing their daily shopping. There was much activity and lots of smells and horn tooting. It was hard to not to get run over by the moped weaving in and out of the narrow market streets. After breakfast I went on a shopping expedition. I found Linh Chi Cloth Shop on Le Loi Street and picked out one dress and two blouses to have custom made for me. I went back at 4 pm for a fitting and then at 8 pm to pick up the clothes. Can’t wait to show you my new wardrobe!  Around dusk we went on a boat ride on the river although it was overcast so there wasn’t a pretty sunset. Later in the evening we met for a photography critique. 









2 comments: